Custom Moulding at Sturdy Products13-Jul-2010
Sturdy Products Ltd custom moulding service may be the answer for you if you've searched everywhere for a particular product but can't seem to find exactly what you're looking for.
For many years we have supplied construction, environmental, manufacturing, containers/packaging, automotive, recreation/toys, marine, safety, medical, transport and farm & equestrian companies with mouldings unique to their needs.
We provide customers with a complete turnkey solution with a dynamic and dedicated in-house deign team who works closely with the customer to achieve the desired product. Not only do we have their own research and development department on site we also have our own mould fabrication workshop, production facilities and five Rotational Moulding machines. This exclusive access to resources allows for relatively quick idea/product turnaround and also means they have full control over the quality of the process from concept to market. With the constant rise in the price of steel and other metals rotational moulded products offer an economical alternative.
An early consultation with us can save you time, money and provide you with the best solution for your project at an early stage.
Rotational Moulding offers many advantages over other moulding methods.
- Design flexibility, a wide variety of intricate shapes and can be easily manufactured.
- The process produces articles that are relatively stress free.
- Economical tooling costs.
- Variety of finishes and colour.
- Economical for short production runs and prototype research, as well as low volume production.
- Doubled wall mouldings can be produced if required.
- One piece, seamless mouldings are produced.
- Metal inserts as integral parts.
- Excellent load-bearing properties.
- Corrosion resistant.
If you have an idea that you think is worth persuing please do not hesitate to contact our design team on 045 865044 or by email at email@example.com